I can think of a bunch of questions for our 4 panelists tonight. What questions will you ask?
- Why a food truck?
- How is Tucson's food truck market doing?
- How is Tucson's food truck scene different from other cities?
- How does running a food truck differ from running a brick-and-mortar business?
- What role has social media played for you?
- How are regulations different from a traditional restaurant?
- What is the ecosystem like? For example I notice that there are few food trucks at large festivals like the 4th Avenue Street Fair.
- Do you have another job? How flexible is the food truck biz?
- What happens when you break down? Get sick?
- What do you love about a food truck?
- What is your day like?
- What is it like to expand from a food truck to nationwide distribution?
- What would you do differently? What was your biggest surprise?
- Is there territoriality?
- What is better? Moving around? or having a consistent location?
- If someone wants to have a food truck at an event, what do you look for? How do you choose where to be?
- What would you like to see happen in Tucson?
Food Truck Confidential starts at 5:30pm today in the Lower Level Meeting Room of the Main Library downtown. Parking is free in the Library Garage after 5:00pm.